Mongolian Marketing Research Association, which established under initiation of the MMCG Company joined to the Global Research Business Network (GRBN) throughAsia Pacific Research Committee (APRC).
GRBN is organization to promote and advance the business of research by developing and supporting strong autonomous national research associations. It connects 37 research associations and over 3500 research businesses on five continents. They do this by:
- Sharing information and expertise to strengthen and develop national associations to deliver value to their members;
- Promoting development of research technologies and insights through creating additional opportunities for cross-border exchanges amongst research associations, communities and businesses;
- Promoting international ethical and quality standards;
- Promoting effective self regulation at the national level and developing solutions to resolve complaints about multi-country and cross-border projects;
- Developing guidance on cross-border trade issues such as outsourcing and sub-contracting;
- Identifying needs and potential partnerships between national associations.
Please visit to following link: http://www.grbn.org/members/APRC.